- Description of the Site. The Site permits you to participate in small marketing surveys and enter sponsored sweepstakes. All activities and capabilities offered by or through the Site, including our plugins, shall individually and collectively be referred to as “Services”.
- Users may, where and if available, submit any photograph, video, image, text or other content to the Site and our Services (“Submission”).
- What information does the Site collect?
- Visitor Activity. Visitors to the Site may choose to browse and examine any publically available information on the Site without making a Submission. The foregoing statement not withstanding, our servers may recognize and collect Visitors’ domain names, IP addresses and any information on pages visited.
- Submissions. In order to have access to certain Services, we may require the Submission of certain information such as information you submit as part of a survey, information you submit as part of an entry into a sweepstakes and information you send to us by email.
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of the Site and our Services, such as when you use the Site, the Submissions you make, the information you review, the frequency and size of data transfers, as well as information you display or click on in the Site.
- Surveys & Newsletters. We may now or in the future send or run surveys or provide newsletters to our Users. At such time we may request certain PII such as name, email address and demographic information (such as zip code, age, or income level).
- Click-Through URLs. In some of our emails we may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Site. When Users click one of these URLs, they pass through our web server before arriving at the destination web page. We may track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our communications.
3.How do we use the information you provide us? We use the PII we collect to provide you with the various Services and features on the Site.
- Any information collected as part of a survey is used to provide marketing reports to our clients.
- Any information collected as part of a sweepstakes entry is used to enable the competition and the provision of prizes.
- We may share information collected with our agents, representatives, contractors and service providers so they can provide us with support services such as authorization of e-mail origination and support services.
- Unless you opt-out, we may use your e-mail to send commercial or marketing messages without your further consent. Be advised that we use your e-mail address and other contact information to contact you regarding your sweepstakes Submission.
- We may also use your e-mail address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major Site changes or customer service purposes).
- We use both your PII and certain non-PII (such as anonymous user data, cookies, tracking pixels, IP addresses, browser type, click stream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Site and to create new features, promotions, functionalities and services by storing, tracking, analyzing and processing User preferences and trends, as well as User activity and communications.
- We use information collected during submission of surveys and signups for newsletters to send both the information requested and additional information about our clients and our Services. Further, the information collected, including any demographics, is used to learn more about the types of people who visit our Sites and improve our Services.
- Your information may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of EDGE5 or a bankruptcy. We may also disclose your information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of EDGE5 or other visitors to the Site. Whenever your information is disclosed under this paragraph, we may also disclose your demographic information on a non-anonymous basis.
- How does EDGE5 Protect Users Personal Information? We implement a variety of security measures, including secure servers and firewalls, to ensure the security of your information on our systems. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Third parties may unlawfully attempt to intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
- Individuals under 13 years of age. Pursuant to the provisions of the 1998 Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), our policy is to refuse individuals under the age of 13 to submit information to the Site or use our Services. We therefore do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13.
- How do you OPT-OUT? We send email communications, advertisements and surveys on behalf of sponsoring clients. Each such email contains and you may use an unsubscribe link provided to stop the receipt of further emails from such sponsoring client. However, please note, that while you may stop further emails from an individual sponsoring client, you may receive emails sponsored and requested by other clients of ours. Also, you acknowledge that we may retain archived or cached copies of all information.
- How Long Do We Keep your Information? EDGE5 shall maintain your information for as long as it is needed to enable our or our clients’ marketing services.
- Do-Not-Track. EDGE5 does not currently respond to browser “do not track” signals or other similar mechanisms.
Edge5 Marketing Inc.
2310 Paseo Del Prado, Suite A106
Las Vegas, Nevada 89102